Unactive!!
     Hey guys! It's me, Apple  Śhieru~ Long time no see. Well, now we're not gonna see each other that much!
My parents grounded me from my laptop especially the internet. In school, I used to be Rank 2 and in the
Honors' Roll. That was last year. This year, for the past 2 Gradings, I ranked 4th! 3rd Grading I became Rank 5 
and out of the Honors' Roll. It's really depressing for me.


Well, how did Pico get into this? 
Pico is the main reason why I got lower. I tell my mom
I don't have homework just so I can play Ameba Pico. 
The next day, I do my homework in school. 
I admit, it is a bad habit; and I'm stopping it. 
I wish I concentrated on my studies!!
 Agh! > < Oh well, baibaii for now!


                    But I do sneak in sometimes so yeah. Baibai!! Love ya guys :3


~Apple  Śhieru
Tuesday 10 April 2012, 05:29 | 0 lovely comments